Elegant and high-tech. Inside the building designed for the offices there is a beautiful and modern space assigned to our Wine Shop Wine Bar. This becomes the last stage of the guided tours where a wide selection of wines welcomes visitors: from the single-variety white wines, such as Gavi, Arneis, Favorita, Erbaluce to the ones obtained from blend such as Sauvignon and Chardonnay; from the young reds as Barbera, Dolcetto to the classic red wines aged in wood as Nebbiolo, Barbera, Barbaresco and Barolo.
Don’t forget the dessert wines as Moscato Passito (late harvest) and the sparkling wines like Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The selection of wines is supported by a wide range of local products: hazelnuts’ cakes, typical sauces, delicious chocolates, pickled vegetables and many other delikatessen of Langhe region. There are also many gift ideas available: several compositions which can be personalized for any occasion, besides the very many magnum and wood cases with the aged red wines which report the titles of Cesare Pavese’s or Beppe Fenoglio’s works.
Open every day, except on Wednesdays, with many proposals for a light lunch break: from the charcuterie and cheeses, to the fresh salads, the gourmand sandwiches and other local dishes from the Piedmontese cuisine. The structure is equipped to host groups as well as private events.
facebook vitecolte . wine shop . wine bar
Here are our tasting proposals (5 cl) which include the guided tour of the cellars and the food pairing:1) The classic of Langhe, Roero and Monferrato: 20€ / person – Roero Arneis 2019 “Villata”
– Barbera d’Asti Superiore 2017 “La Luna e i Falo’” – Langhe Nebbiolo 2016 “La Malora”
– Barolo 2015 “Paesi Tuoi” 2) A Journey through Nebbiolo: 25€ / person – Tasting of 4 wines from Nebbiolo Grape. – Langhe Nebbiolo 2016 “La Malora”
– Barbaresco 2016 “La Casa in Collina”
– Barolo 2015 “Paesi Tuoi”
– Barolo del Comune di Barolo 2015 “Essenze” 3) Barolo and Barbaresco: 40€ / person – Tasting of Barolo, Barbaresco and their Riserva. – Barbaresco 2016 “La Casa in Collina”
– Barbaresco Riserva 2008 “Spezie”
– Barolo del Comune di Barolo “Essenze” 2015– Barolo Riserva 2008 “Essenze”